Ingredients: Serves: 6
- 1 (500g) bag Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 3 tablespoons of Castillo de Canena Family Reserve Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Method: Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6.
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, Castillo de Canena Family Reserve Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking tray, and place on centre oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown when done.