Tartar of beef and Family Reserve Picual Castillo de Canena
600g beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives dessert
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 level tablespoon sweet pickle relish
1 egg chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard coffee
1 teaspoon of Colman’s mustard powder
Pepper and salt
Extra virgin olive oil Family Reserve Picual Castillo de Canena Castle
1. First moisten a large knife to hand itch beef tenderloin , to bring down the entire piece is thin and evenly chopped
2. Then begin to add in a bowl the following ingredients: salt , pepper , a few drops of tabasco, some more sauce Perrin ‘s, the three mustards and two tablespoons of olive oil extra virgin Castillo de Canena Family Reserve Picual
3. Incorporate the chopped sweet pickles, hard boiled egg , parsley and onion. All this is carefully mixed in the bowl , without waiting , add the minced meat.
4. Then move the whole briskly , trying to bind the sauce with the meat perfectly , so it remains juicy.
5. We toasted thin slices of baguette or white bread (which will cut into small squares )
6. Mount with tartar canapés . We can accompany with a cold Godello white wine.
7. Ended , if desired , crowning with a little French mustard grain type