Mushroom and leek tart with Picual Family Reserve
1 bunch leeks
400g . mushroom season
150grs or a package of cheese gratin mixture
Puff pastry dough sheet 1
1 small jar of liquid cream for cooking
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Canena Castle Picual Family Reserve
1. Unroll the puff pastry sheet and line it with a rounded cake mold greased with extra virgin olive oil Castillo de Canena Picual Family Reserve , prick the bottom several times with a fork and cover with aluminum foil inside pressing well walls so it does not boil down to .
2. Bake the cake medium preheated oven for 10 minutes, remove the foil and cook 5 minutes more.
3. Clean the leeks , cut into roundels and sauté in a little extra virgin olive oil Castillo de Canena Picual Family Reserve , over low heat.
4. Add the cleaned and cut into small pieces and cook until liquid mushrooms give off is absorbed. Mix the beaten eggs with the cream , cheese , oil and spoon the mushroom mixture and season with salt and pepper ;
5. Bake the cake about 45 minutes .
One suggestion: Serve with a green salad dressed with extra virgin olive oil Castillo de Canena Picual Family Reserve , Pedro Ximenez vinegar , grated ginger and small seedless raisins .