- 500 g. flour.
- 300 ml. warm water.
- Salt and sugar.
- 25 g. yeast.
- A glug of Castillo de Canena smoked oil.
- A slice of round goat’s cheese.
- Grease-proof paper.
- Mix the ingredients (the flour, the warm water, salt, sugar, the yeast, and the olive oil)
- Leave it to rise, covered, until it doubles in size
- Bake in the oven.
- It can be decorated with seeds.
- Wrap the goat’s cheese in greaseproof paper and bake in a medium oven until it begins to melt. Serve the hot toasted bread and cheese wrapped in the same paper.