To enjoy the latest BBQ this summer… 😎
Roasted Red Peppers
– Large red peppers
– Fresh chive
– Cover peppers completly with oil
– Bake until peppers are done. You will notice it when the skin of the peppers begins to peel or toasted.
– Cool them.
– Remove seeds from peppers and cut into strips.
– Season with our Arbequino olive oil delicately smoked and add fresh chive on top.
Roasted potatoes with Arbequino olive oil delicately smoked
– Small potatoes of the season
– Flor de Sal d’Es Trenc salt
– Wash the potatoes and wrap in foil.
– Roast them in the oven or directly on the grill.
– Cut them in halfs and drizzle them with our Arbequino olive oil delicately smoked and some Flor de Sal d’Es Trenc salt.